Sunday 24 September 2017

Sharp Practice Austrians II

Following my last post, I've made some more progress on the Austrians. First up is another group of 8 Fusiliers. This brings the battalion up to 3 groups. This will be 50% of the required fusiliers I want to field.


So far I'm quite enjoying the Victrix figures. I already have a unit of skirmishers part painted and have started building the next 3 groups if fusiliers I need.

Now with a game like Sharp Practice I feel that I will need so extras to add to the story of a game. Luckily from the Colonel Bills stand at the Border Reiver show, I picked up just such a figure. I give you the Lady Charlotte d'Arlot. Currently in disguise wearing a Hussar uniform. I will be able to use her as an officers concubine.



Well best get some more painting done.

8 comments: